Monday, November 24, 2008

She's home!!!

Finally Kaiti has been released from the hospital. I picked her up around 4 o'clock and we were very happy to see our momma. They had no real answer for what caused the seizure. They had more test results that they were waiting for but they decided that because of her age and health that they could let her go. If they find anything in the results that are out of the ordinary then they will call us. She seems to be doing fine but her body hurts. Otherwise, she's getting around just fine. They said she can't drive for 6 months but I'm not sure how that's possible. We'll have to figure some things out. Anyway, I'm going to go enjoy the ol' ladys' company for awhile. I'll write more later.

3 comments:

YogaNana said...

Hallelujah -- and of course you guys will get the details worked out. I only wish they had found the cause. May it be a one-time-only!

Jenna said...

Glad she's home, Micah! Yeah, it's actually a law that if someone has had a seizure they cannot drive for 6 months. Major pain, but an even more major chance to take. I have a friend with epilepsy and she's had to deal with that drag. I'm glad you guys can be together now though. Happy Thanksgiving!

Saint Holiday said...

I send strength to you.

Love,
The Dadling