Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Progress

So, that Wii is a real pain in my behind. Literally. I can barely walk. I've done about a half hour of exercises the past two days and I am down 2.9 pounds. My goal was 15 pounds in 2 months, but I think I'm going to smash that. I regret not stretching the first time though because I am having a hard time getting these cramps out. But, so far, so good.

Kaiti and I are looking for a place to get married and we just can't decide. We like Red Rocks, but they only allow you to use their vendors. That won't work for us because her cousin Tony is a photographer, her brothers restaurant can cater, her cousins girlfriend is a make-up artist and I was hoping Hannah would make the cake. So, we have to keep looking. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Kaiti is doing great in school and only has a few months left. I am so proud of her. I am seriously contemplating online schooling at The University of Phoenix for IT/ Networking or IT/Technology. I've been having a hard time because I really can't afford to pay extra every month for school and the few times I have attempted to get into school, the financial aid would only cover about half. That's great and all, but we're cutting it close as it is. Things will be grand when there are two incomes.

I may have to take the night off tonight because I had the hardest time ever last night getting up and down the stairs at the restaurant. There are about 35-40 stairs to get to the top. Getting up actually was alot easier than getting down the stairs. I need to remember to stretch. This morning I did 750 hula hoop twirls and ran a couple of times through the Wii park. It's great fun.

I need to go rest for a bit and try to get ready for work. Hopefully I'll be good to go.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my gosh..dude, I had to take a day off from Wii yesterday. I started to do the training and my abs and butt and everything everything was just so sore! The bubble game was pissing me off so I stood there for like 20 minutes doing it over and over again until I beat it and my calves hate me for that. But I sure was proud when the bubble didn't pop! I was all "take that, bubble!"

I'm thinking of pretty places for you guys to get married and there's one I can think of but I know no one would want to drive all the way up to devil's head and get all dirty..but *man* the views are absolutely gorgeous.

Wouldn't it be swell to do your honeymoon here in Hawaii? Oh, the fun things we could do if we were all just made out of money!

Hannah said...

Red Rocks has their own wedding vendors? Wow. I would so make your wedding cake.

Amanda Noelle said...

Hey Micah! Sounds like things are going good for you guys. I'm happy to hear of your engagement. We will definitely try to come, just hopefully it's not the first week of October cause Dave's sisters getting married, and we have to fly to NJ. I still have to get the WII fit. It was all sold out at christmas when we got the system. Sounds like a good time! I love you!

YogaNana said...

Cheers on the Wii progress!

Hey, we're coming out to see all you Denver guys
on March 4 ... :o)